Vital information before redeeming a Wowcher voucher:
*Virgin Experience Days are undergoing maintenance on their voucher redemption system on the 23rd and 24th October, 2021.
If you are looking to redeem a Virgin Experience Days Voucher, please revisit this page on Monday 25th October*
- If you have a hard copy gift voucher, you must bring it on the day of your experience.
- If you have an e-voucher, you must print it and bring it on the day of your experience.
- NB: We require the original – we do not accept images/pictures on mobile devices.
- If you don’t bring (a) the original hard copy voucher or (b) a print-out of your e-voucher, you will be unable to fly without full payment.
Flights must be booked and flown before 25th September 2022
- When you have booked a time and date to fly, we’ll send you an email confirmation.
- Please read it immediately to ensure you know everything about a visit to iFLY.
- If you don’t receive an email confirmation, it’s likely that you did not complete your booking and you should contact us straight away.
- Age restrictions: 3+ (signed permission required on the day from an accompanying parent or guardian if under 18 years of age)
- Customers must arrive at least 45mins prior to their booked flight time.
- Before flying, a 'Pre Flight Waiver' must be completed and all participants must undergo an online safety briefing.
- You may fly if you - weigh less than 18 stone /114kg / are 3 years of age or above (you must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets) / are not pregnant / have not previously dislocated your shoulder / are not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs / are not wearing a hard cast / have signed our pre flight waiver
- Additional terms and conditions can be found at www.iflyworld.co.uk/legal-info/terms-and-conditions
Please call on 0845 331 6549 before you proceed, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read the above in full and I acknowledge that it is entirely understood