Vital information before redeeming a Smartbox voucher:
- If you have a hard copy gift voucher, you must bring it on the day of your experience.
- If you have an e-voucher, you must print it and bring it on the day of your experience.
- NB: We require the original – we do not accept images/pictures on mobile devices.
- If you don’t bring (a) the original hard copy voucher or (b) a print-out of your e-voucher, you will be unable to fly without full payment.
- Your voucher will have an expiry date. During the booking journey we’ll ask you to declare it.
- It is your responsibility to select a flight date before the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- If you arrive on the day with an ‘out-of-date’ voucher, you will be unable to fly without full payment.
- When you have booked a time and date to fly, we’ll send you an email confirmation.
- Please read it immediately to ensure you know everything about a visit to iFLY.
- If you don’t receive an email confirmation, it’s likely that you did not complete your booking and you should contact us straight away.
Please call on 0845 331 6549 before you proceed, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read the above in full and I acknowledge that it is entirely understood